Nothing But Flowers

Tuesday, August 02, 2016

This is the second of my Scarlett & Jo New Collection. I was sent size 24 as this is a sample and was told that they are sized large. I did not hold out much hope of this fitting me but here it is on my size 26 body and it feels great. The bust has a shaped under seam which comes up in the middle to mirror the V neckline. I would not have a hope of this style fitting my bust in any other brand without sizing up a few times!

I love how it fits my bust and the this new style is just lovely. As with most of the jersey dresses it has a tie at the back and small shoulder pads. These seem to be a little longer and the jersey is thinner with lots of stretch and very comfortable. All the styles from this floral collection are great work or party dresses. So easy to go from a day in the office to a night on the town.

The skirt is full and has little pleats below the bust to add swish! I love a good swishhhh! The thinner material makes these lovely for summer and with the 3/4 sleeves will work for Autumn/winter too. I love floral prints and this has the cutest little daisies and other flowers. It looks like a print my Mum would have worn when I was very young. I love that.

Scarlett & Jo are brilliant at taking classic vintage styles that would not have been available to larger sizes and making them fit comfortably and stylishly on the curvy body. Look out for my other posts soon featuring more of this New Collection!









Dress - Scarlett & Jo Floral dress size 24
(Available soon for HERE)
Shoes - Asos
Fascinator - Accessorize 
Glasses - Vintage ebay


This item was gifted to me for review. All opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This looks utterly amazing on you -- freakin' BESPOKE! I will look for their brand in the States.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed