All About Blue

Thursday, November 10, 2016

I have had this dress for a while and realised I had not blogged about it yet so here it is! This is a Lollidot Scarlett & Jo dress. I still find it exciting that there is a range of dresses named after me! I have this in the green version and loved it so much I had to get the blue version too. I sized down to the 24 for this one and it still fits great. It fits my bust better and has no gaping.

It is a stretch jersey fabric that does not crease and washed really well. There is an elastic waist that is very comfortable. The length is great for me and I am 5'3'' for reference. The 3/4 sleeve is perfect for Autumn and winter. The skirt has enough fabric for a good swishhh to it.

I have kept this outfit quite simple and I would say this is an everyday or work style but as with all Scarlett & Jo dresses you can dress them up for any occasion! It is only available in a 14 and 20 on the website now but you can size down with this dress.

These glasses were a bargain ebay find. They are modern frames with reading glasses prescription that I had reglazed with my prescription and cost under £30 for everything! I also bought them in green!








Dress - Scarlett & Jo Lollidot 40s Wrap Midi dress size 24 £50
Leggings - Yours
(reglazed by Specs-by-post.com for £10)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed