All Eyes On Ditto

Sunday, November 13, 2016

“I wanted to make pieces to last years. Beyond trends, beyond chain stores. I wanted to create something all its own, something just for us, made with love and consideration. Made ethically in the USA as a small company with no corporate input. Uncompromising, unapologetic, humane, and timeless. Go-to pieces designed to last.”- Beth Ditto

This is my second Beth Ditto Collection review of a Kim top. This one is on the Electric Eye print which actually had tiny Beth faces as part of the design. How cool is that!!! 

These tops are soooo bloomin comfy to wear and again this is a size 3x but I could have worn a 1x and it still be oversized. The fabric is a cozy thick stretch jersey fabric and feels like your favourite old comfy tshirt. I added the belt for colour and to give shape but have worn it without and still feel super fancy.

I am just wearing leggings and but can see this top with jeggings, jeans or a skirt and dressing it up or down for lots of wear. I added some green accessorise and new favourite necklace from Eclectic Eccentricity and was ready to rock! 








Top - Beth Ditto Kim Electric Eye Top 3x sold out
Legging - Yours Clothing
Shoes - Simply Be
Glasses - Ebay Betty 40s Cateye Readers £14
Reglazed by Specs-by-post.com
Necklace - Eclectic Eccentricity Pioneer Titanium £22
Earrings - SummerBlueJewelry
Belt - from an old dress

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed