Glitter & Gold

Saturday, November 26, 2016

You can never have too much glitter or sparkle and Scarlett & Jo have always brought the glamour. With their New Lurex Glitter Tops and Dresses they are making this lady very happy!

The Lurex is a glitter thread and this Top is available in Gold or Silver. The material has lots of stretch and no itch on the inside it is smooth. I love the longer length and this would look fab with some smart trousers or even jeans. The knot bust detail is very pretty too. The sleeves are lovely and loose and the v neck is perfect to show off a lovely necklace like this Eclectic Eccentricities one.

As with most Scarlett & Jo pieces I loved this so much that I bought it in Silver too! Seriously you can never have too many sparkles in you life and wardrobe. I wore this with the Scarlett & Jo leggings in a size 22. They are very soft with lots of stretch and have a nice comfortable waistband. I like the longer length for Winter. They wash great and have lasted me ages.






Top - Twist Knot Gold Lurex Top size 26 £40
(Available in Gold or Silver / Sizes 10 - 32)
Leggings - Scarlett & Jo Jersey Leggings size 22 £12
Necklace - Eclectic Eccentricity
Shoes - Asos
Glasses - London Retro
(Reglazed by Specs-by-post.co.uk)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed