Lipstick Love

Thursday, November 17, 2016

This is my second Joanie review on the blog and my second jumper from them. This one is not woolly feeling like the Cat Face one HERE. It is a sleek and a non itchy knit. I love the the front detail and it goes perfectly with my ebay Lipstick bag!

Joanie do state they only go up to a size 22 and it is true for their new Collections which is sad because as a size 26/28 I would buy everything from their website and sure more fats would too. I hope they see that larger sizes are needed. There are a couple of older things on the site that go up to a 26.

I am loving jumpers over dresses for Winter this year and this get lots of wear. I am wearing the XXL and I am a size 26/28 with 42JJ bust and this is a little loose so you should have no problem whatever size you are. It is available in sizes small to XXL. Their size chart says a Small is 8/10 and XXL is a 24/26 but would say these are sized large so you can size down.

You can see I have tucked the jumper in and also shown it out so you can see the length. It will be longer on a smaller bust.








Skirt - Asos Curve - old
Tights - Big Bloomers Company size 22-32 £19
Shoes - Simply Be
Bag - Ebay
Earrings - Luxulite
Glasses - Zenni Heart-Shaped - Get $5 Off - HERE

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That jumper is fab - you look great!

    I can confirm that the cat jumper is very generously sized. I'm a 28/30 with big boobs, and it was fine size wise. I had to send it back because it was just too short. I'm 5ft9 and it was just shy of my waist. I could have worn it as a crop top. So just something for taller people to be aware of.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed