Beetlejuice

Monday, January 16, 2017

This is so my kinda dress! Totally Beetlejuice inspired styling! I actually won this in an instagram competition from Sazzmatazz which is a New brand that makes Limited Edition Collections in sizes 16-28.

The dress is a thin non stretch fabric and has pockets! I am wearing the largest size which is a 28 but sadly it is tight on my bust. I think a 30 would have fit me fine. I would suggest sizing up due to the no stretch. The sleeve length is great and I love the midi length. I am a short 5'3'' so it is a little longer on me.

Since this dress does not fit me I have asked Sazzmatazz to give one of my followers one in their size! It is super easy to be in with a chance of winning this dress. Just follow @lollylikes and @sazzmatazz on instagram and share my competition photo using the tag #LollyXSazz

You can check out the Sazzmatazz website HERE!






Dress - Sazzmatazz Stripe dress size 28 
Shoes - Simply Be old
Scarf - Ebay
Belt - old
Bag - Pinupgirl Clothing old
Earrings - SummerBlue Jewelry
Glasses - Kate Spade NY

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love the pop of green with this dress, it's such a great look! Entered on insta <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry it doesn't fit. It looks great with the green accents.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed