Hard To Spot

Thursday, January 26, 2017

This is a fun look that some will love and some will hate and that is OK! Fashion is fun for me and I love being able to throw things together to see if I can pull of a look or just look like like I got dressed in the dark. Either way is fine and every outfit I try on inspires me to try something else. 

These are all things that I have had in my wardrobe for a while. The skirt I have worn quite a few times but the top and collar are new to the blog. I love polka dots and putting polka dots with more polka dots seemed strange but I actually love the combination of different sizes and monochrome. Red is my go to for a pop of colour. 

The collar is by Cleo Ferin Mercury that I bought in a sale. They have so much cool stuff so check them out if you have not already!







Collar -  Cleo Ferin Mercury
Skirt - Asos Curve
Earrings - Luxulite
Glasses - Moschino 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed