Lip Service

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

I was in Birmingham with my Bestie for a girls night of shopping and good food and that is exactly what we got! I have been to Birmingham twice before but did not make the most of my day trips. We had booked a hotel a couple of minutes walk from the Bullring Shopping Mall and booked a table in The Botanist for our evening meal.

We shopped until we dropped with a pit stop to Selfridges for cake. We had a little rest before getting ready for our evening meal.

I wore my new Scarlett & Jo Stripe dress which has a pussy bow neckline and cuffed sleeves. The dress comes with a thick stretchy black belt but I wore on old red one to tie in with my new ebay bargain cheapo Lips earrings and bag.

The dress is a thick supersoft stretchy fabric and feels lovely on. It is so easy to wear and love how all the lines line up on the shoulders and the seams on the skirt. It is a small detail that makes all the difference to a stripe dress. The waist has a thin and comfortable elastic to it so you could wear it without a belt and it would keep the shape.

You can also get the same dress in a reverse colourway of white with black stripes. Scarlett & Jo are my favourites for offering more than one option in the same style.

If you have not been to The Botanist or have one near you please try it! The cocktails are to die for and the food is the best I have tried. We only ordered a little selection board and a couple of side but couldn't finish it all. The food is very seasoned with salt and pepper so if you are not a fan of that maybe give it a miss.





Earrings - ebay
Bag - ebay
Glasses - Kate Spade
Shoes - Everything5Pounds



The Botanist



Lavender Vodka Cocktail that tasted like posh ParmaViolets and 
the selection board of the best food ever!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. One of my favourite restaurants in Brum. LOVE your dress too.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed