Wear All The Pins

Monday, July 03, 2017

This was a cute find thanks to Sarah of TonsaBlush on Youtube. She reviewed a few things including this dress from UK Brand WearAll and I had to give it a try.

I had a discount code and have linked to 20% off at the bottom for you to also take advantage.

This is a super stretchy light material that my lace bra is showing its lumps and bumps. Defo go for a tshirt smooth bra. The collar also has some stretch making this a great comfortable Summer item. It does crease and I do not iron but can live with the creases due to the comfort and price.

I am wearing the 26/28 and it fits well but I would not ear this as a dress as I find it a bit short and I am 5'3'' but as a top this is perfect for me.

The pins I have added to the collar are by a brilliant artist called Chris Bourke and you can get these along with other pins of his and his art on his etsy store linked at bottom.






Dress - Wear All Lina Collar dress size £20
Leggings - Scarlett & Jo size 24
Pins - On Collar by Chris Bourke Art
Shoes - Simply Be


Get 20% off at Wear All HERE then
Click this link HERE to find this top/dress!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed