When Life Gives You Lemons

Monday, July 17, 2017

I love a bargain and I had seen a few fat babes I follow on instagram wearing this cute lemon print dress but figured it was a non stretch material so kind of put it out of my mind until I spotted it on sale at Simply Be for £15.

Thinking it was non stretch I ordered the 28 as the 26 was out of stock at the time and had a lovely surprise when it arrived in all its stretchy glory! The 28 is loose but not too big and the 26 would have fit a little more snug. The only thing I did do was cut off the ties at the end of the ruched sleeves as they had not purpose and the slapping around annoyed me.

I don.t know how this will wash or if the colour will last but the high neck is perfect as the Sun has been burning my chest recently and this solves that problem for bright days. The length is just on my knee and I am 5'3''.

Can I just say that this Yoshi bag goes with EVERYTHING!!! If you have not checked out their website please do and drool over all the real leather fun designs that have been released for Summer! Seriously so cute!

These glasses were an ebay bargain I just had reglazed with my prescription for Specs-by-post.com my go to for all reglazing! The shoes I blogged about previously and are another bargain from Primark that cost the grand total of £3 and fit my extra wide feet.








Dress - Simply Be Black Fruit dress size 28 £15
Bag - Yoshi Marconi
Leggings - Scarlett & Jo size 24
Shoes - Primark
Earrings - Desperate Beatnik
Glasses - ebay

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed