Blown Away

Tuesday, August 08, 2017

It is so hard to find shirts when you have a large bust and small frame. I tend to stay away from them but when I saw this Karina shirt by In The Style Curve I had to give it a try. I originally ordered the 28 which to my surprise was huge on me so then ordered this size 26. Yes the collar is a little big, the sleeves are little long and 24 would have fit my frame better but I really need the 26 for my bust.

I also thought this would be a thin shirt but it is really thick and has a little stretch. I am wearing a black bra under it to show how thick it is. I love the skater dip hem style at the bottom which means it fits all size bums. It had been available in black also but is now sold out and does not look like it is coming back into stock.

This is quite a smart but casual look for me. I always think of jeggings/jeans as casual which is silly really. I added the brown belt and shoes to tie in the beautiful handmade brooch that was given to my by a talented friend.

How much more fun can a bag get?! This is another Yoshi real leather bag that has me drooling over how cute it is and also how well made it is. It is large enough to be an everyday bag for work and play with 2 size pockets and a large middle section all secure with poppers and zip. The detail of this bag is stunning and even has a balloon on the back.

If you love this bag but would prefer a longer handle you are in luck! Yoshi are wonderful because they do various styles in this Amongst The Clouds design with purse and even keyring to match so you can get a complete set. HERE






Shirt - In The Style Curve Karina Shirt size 26
Jeggings - New Look Inspire old
Shoes - Clarks Hamble Oak
Bag - Yoshi Amongst The Clouds bag
Brooch - Handmade gift
Glasses - Bonlook
Belt - Asos Curve







This bag was gifted to me for review. All opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed